A&H Sales Representative- Downers Grove, IL
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Header
- SAP Job Title: AHB-NSM Sales GH Small-Lead Cons
- Band: S4
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Job Code: 71002578
- Effective Date (Historical): 01/01/2023
- Revised Date: 05/31/2023
- Prospect, execute RFPs, and facilitate the full sales cycle
- Evaluate agent performance and continually recruit new agents
- Mentor agents in developing selling strategies to obtain new business and retain existing business
- Travel throughout assigned territory to relevant sales meetings and seminars (10%+)
- Actively utilize the internal sales tracking system to validate and record sales calls, quotes, and recruited brokers
- Continually consult with agents throughout the sales process
- Provide timely communication to agents on product offerings, network changes, rate changes and plan designs
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
- 2 or more years of sales experience (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above education requirements, an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Ability to Obtain a Life, Accident & Health License in current resident state and in any other state in which business is conducted, within 30 days from your start date. All licensing study materials and exam fees are business funded.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment, and self-motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Must be able and willing to travel
- Ability to keep confidential information secured
- Variety of computer software knowledge related to job
- First Year Earning Potential: 75k-90k+ (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Allstate Benefits Group Health Discretionary Incentive Plan)
- Second Year Earning Potential: 90k-180k+ (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Allstate Benefits Group Health Discretionary Incentive Plan)
*Total compensation is based on a mix of base salary and uncapped monthly discretionary incentives. Monthly discretionary incentives will be based on your performance against agreed-upon objectives and company results. Discretionary Incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstates discretion.
Compensation offered for this role is$47,500.00 annual salary in addition to uncapped commissionand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
Good Hands. Greater Together.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit https://www.allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.