Retention Sales Associate
The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
We are looking for a Retention Sales Associate to join our team in our Brentwood, TN office.
Were Hiring Immediately!
As a Retention Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support a Lead Comparion Insurance Sales Agent in profitable growth through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our customers.
We are excited to announce the launch of #Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and regional carriers.
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutuala Fortune 100 company thats committed to putting people first, acting responsibly and making things better?
- Work with a high performing sales team and reporting to Sales Director
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to retain existing business and identify potential new business sales.
- Optimize the customer experience by applying insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customers understanding and value of their insurance.
- Assists in the processing of renewal business, including contacting customers to review policy details and potential adjustments to the policy.
- Completes follow-ups as needed to maintain high retention through calls or emails with customers.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales or customer service experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to learn, and grow in a professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence, and confidence
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new ideas
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutuals training and supportin Property & Casualty, and Life
**This position may have in-office requirements depending on candidate location.**
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-equity-inclusion/
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discriminationon the basis ofrace, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.