Inside Sales Supervisor- Western Region
Inside Sales Supervisor for our Western Region
We are currently searching for an Inside Sales Supervisor for our Western Region to join our Inside Sales Team.
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers a collaborative company culture with outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Our organization is hiring and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team and establish a rewarding career with us.
Our success is founded on our strong reputation, and we have received an A+ “Superior” grade by the leading independent insurance rating organization. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded upon trust, service, and innovation. If you're looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn about our benefits and job openings.
- Work life balance schedule- No Nights or Weekends!
- Hybrid work schedule: Three days in the office, two days from home (if near one of our office locations)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Every 5 years employees receive a generous monetary award to be used toward a vacation!
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment
- Discover opportunities to advance your career
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one of the world's most admired companies
The Inside Sales Supervisor is a member of the Sales Management team responsible for achieving the Company's sales goals (monthly and annual) through product distribution and promotion, and the growth and development of the company's independent agency base.
The position is responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the work of the Producer Relations Advisors (at all levels) in terms of monitoring progress, serving as the “go to” person for problems, issues, and support.
- Staff Training – overseeing the initial training of PRA trainees, ongoing training of the group (based on new products and procedures), initial training of new field staff, and ongoing training of field staff (based on new products and procedures).
- Product Training – preparation and organization of new product webinars for agents, and support of PRA efforts to prepare blast training emails, etc.
- Documentation – Manual updates, updates of internal training materials, updates of departmental product training materials specific for use with agents, and updates of ASC/EZRate training materials.
- System – Monitoring ASC/ EZRate issues or problems. Ensuring programming fixes are appropriate. Recommending enhancements to IIS department- related reports and function.
- Participating and supporting sales efforts in account escalations and discussions on behalf of the PRA.
- Attendance at and participation in various Sales/ Underwriting multi disciplinary meetings.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Promoting the company's sales philosophy among the staff and agency partners.
- Participate in hiring/termination activities for the unit.
- Participate in territorial alignment.
The successful candidate is expected to work in one of our offices 3-4 days per week and also be available for travel as required.
The annual base salary range posted represents a broad range of salaries around the U.S. and is subject to many factors including but not limited to credentials, education, experience, geographic location, job responsibilities, performance, skills and/or training.Qualifications
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Employees and Staffing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in any industry