The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
We are looking for a Sales Associate to join our team in our Oklahoma, OK office. Success in this role will require a strong local network and in-person relationship building in the community. This is not a remote position.
Were Hiring Immediately!
As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support a Lead Comparion Insurance Sales Agent in profitable growth through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our customers.
* Up to $2,500 Sign on Bonus for new candidates that have an active P&C and/or Life License as an Insurance Agent.
- $1,250 if you hold an active P&C License
- $1,250 if you hold an active Life License
- Not licensed? If you independently pursue getting your P&C and/or Life license prior to your start and show proof of passing scores, you will be eligible for this bonus as well. Note, there is no requirement to obtain your licenses before you start work. Unlicensed candidates will be enrolled in a new hire training class once they begin working for Comparion. The training includes a licensing training program in which Comparion covers the cost of training materials and exam fees.
We are excited to announce the launch of #Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and regional carriers.
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutuala Fortune 100 company thats committed to putting people first, acting responsibly and making things better?
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales Agent.
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead Sales Agent.
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality customer service
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to learn and grow in a professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence and confidence
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new ideas
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutuals training and supportin Property & Casualty, and Life
**This position may have in-office requirements depending on candidate location.**
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-equity-inclusion/
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discriminationon the basis ofrace, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.