About the Role
For more than 90 years, this Life Insurance Company has been creating best-in-class wealth solutions for individuals and families, including competitive annuity and long-term care products and services. Now part of a global multibillion dollar company, they seek self-motivated individuals to join their team to help build, shape and grow their business.
The IMO Internal Wholesaler plays a pivotal role in proactively driving sales activity and partnering with the external sales team to grow sales. Responsible for working alongside the external sales team to grow sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with external sales team to identify and develop relationships with and increase sales from IMO sales teams
- Establish and cultivate relationships with IMO sales teams to develop and drive sales while enhancing relationships
- Make proactive phone calls to learn about the IMO business and help them match the appropriate products to meet the needs of their clients
- Conduct sales presentations highlighting company products and value proposition
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of life insurance and/or annuity sales experience as an agent, advisor, agency marketing/sales professional, or carrier marketing/sales professional
- Life license or ability to pass exam within 120 days of hire date
Base between $50-60k. All-In Compensation is $85-95k.
Apply for Internal Wholesaler
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly