Business Development Manager
About the Role
Product development company specializing in the design and implementation of insurance and financial service product solutions seeks a Business Development professional with experience selling ancillary value-add benefits to agencies and/or carriers. An example would be somebody from Hartford Steam Boiler who partners with carriers to offer HSB products (e.g., identity resolution, service lines, equipment breakdown etc.).
As a Business Development Professional you will be responsible for developing and nurturing strategic partnerships with insurance agencies and carriers, understanding their unique needs, and providing tailored value-add benefit solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities with insurance agencies and carriers
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and pipeline to drive growth
- Prospect potential clients within the insurance industry, including agencies, brokers, managing general agencies (MGAs), and carriers
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals to key decision-makers
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years of successful sales and business development experience within the insurance industry, specifically focused on selling ancillary value-add benefits
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proven track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets
$100k with unlimited bonus potential (akin to 2% of DWP for 24 months and closed B2B sales kickers)
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly