Inside Sales Representative
The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
Inside Sales Representative Licensed Sales Center (LSC)
$58,000 - $65,000 a year
- Company Match 401(k)
- Company Provided Pension
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
Are you ready for an exhilarating career opportunity? Join our team and unleash your potential as an Inside Insurance Sales Representative! You will receive inbound calls from both existing and new customers searching for a Safeco Insurance policy.
Our focus is not only on sales but also on providing outstanding client service. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will gather information to provide informed tailored insurance proposals based on the callers unique needs.
The Inside Sales Representative position is ideal for applicants with insurance experience or service / sales professionals without experience looking to enter the insurance industry.
- $58,000-$65,000 first year
- $45,000 base salary + uncapped monthly sales incentive.
- Base salary differential for certified bilingual Spanish speakers.
- Comprehensive benefits from Day 1, including health and dental insurance, 401K, company paid pension, paid time off, and flexible work arrangements to help you keep balance in your personal and professional life.
Unlicensed training begins January 16th, 2024 & licensed training begins January 29th, 2024.
We provide comprehensive training for new hires, offering paid training of either 6 weeks licensed or 8 weeks for those seeking to obtain a personal lines producer license. During training, the hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 3:30pm (PST) or 9am-5:30pm (CST). Your initial shift post training will fall within operating hours and will be assigned based on performance and overall business needs.
Licensed Sales Center operating hours:
- Monday-Friday- 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- Saturday- 6:00am to 5:00pm.
- Sunday- 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- 2+ years of customer service, sales, or insurance experience.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to think, talk, and type efficiently while engaging with customers.
- Must reside within 50 miles of Spokane / Liberty Lake, WA or Dallas / Plano, TX; position is hybrid and may require agents to work both in office and remotely.
- High school diploma, college preferred.
- Ability to obtain required resident and non-resident insurance licenses.
- Ability to work during Licensed Sales Center operating hours.
**This position may have in-office requirements depending on candidate location.**
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-equity-inclusion/
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit:https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discriminationon the basis ofrace, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.