Business Development Associate
5 days left
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization.
Capstone Insurance is looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment to join their team!
Due to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for a Business Development Superstar to add to our world-class sales team! We are looking for a best-of-the-best business development professional to help accelerate our growth.
- Have a ‘Hunter' mentality
- Are extremely competitive
- Know how to persevere through a long B2B sales process
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a lucrative life-long career
- Responsible for managing a pipeline of leads and converting them into Capstone customers.
- Identify and develop relationships directly with key decision makers.
- Build your knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry, learn how to effectively convert a prospect into a long-term client.
- Deliver consistent new meeting activity that meets and exceeds quarterly targets.
- Leverage existing relationships via referrals to generate new prospect opportunities.
- Maintain excellent activity records in CRM that produce accurate reports and forecasts each month.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Proven B2B sales and/or business development experience preferred.
- Competitiveness and self-drive required.
- Experience selling to functional leadership in Finance, Human Resources Operations, or within the C-Suite preferred.
- Ability to identify the highest-potential target markets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems; preferably Salesforce.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.