Personal Lines Sales Associate
6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
West Texas Insurance Exchange, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Personal Lines Sales Associate to join their team in Texas.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
West Texas Insurance Exchange, Inc currently serves the insurance needs of many businesses in the United States. Our office maintains a state-of-the-art computer system for record keeping, customer data and policy retrieval, and fast, efficient claims filing and maintenance. It also allows for instant rate comparisons between the country's finest insurance companies. We concentrate on the oil and gas industry, but we are specialists on all types of commercial business insurance including commercial auto, umbrella liability, and workers' compensation insurance.
The Personal Lines Sales Associate is responsible for creating new relationships and developing a book of business comprised of personal lines accounts. To be successful in this role, the Sales Associate must be highly motivated, extremely competitive, goal oriented, confident, and enthusiastic, with the ability to build rapport with each client, and to recognize and cross-sell insurance needs that would benefit the client.
- Actively prospect and cultivate leads (Networking, call/text/email leads / Referrals, Campaigns, etc.)
- Demonstrate proficiency and accuracy in product knowledge, preparing quotes and product presentations for clients, and all computer and data system skills
- Provide educated and well-informed suggestions and guidance in choosing appropriate plan options
- Recognize cross-sell opportunities and offer additional coverages based on client needs
- Successfully and accurately process applications, complete the sales process and any additional customer service required
- Engage in actively training and learning all products, databases, and necessary protocols for performing job duties successfully
- Provide excellent, top-quality customer service
- Prepare various reports, as needed, to capture departmental measures
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards through internal and external resources
- Perform all job responsibilities free of error or serious mistakes that could result in liability risk to the client or Alera
- Perform any additional responsibilities or assignments as designated by management
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- TX Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance License
- 2 years P&C experience, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, sales and client service skills – strong rapport-building skills
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to learn, train and perform job duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team-player with the ability to collaborate with others to ensure growth and success of organization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft 365
- Lives in Texas
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees, including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, paid time off and much more.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.