1 day left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
jwienland Group Benefits is looking to add an Employe Beenfits Producer to our team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $980 million in revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bounded together via a culture of collaboration which is reinforced by the practice of The Collaborative Way.
As an Insurance Sales Producer, you are responsible for creating new relationships and developing a book of business in employee benefits. We have a collaborative, team-selling environment with the ability to cross-sell and refer to other lines of business. The opportunities for growth are endless as Alera continues to invest in great people and companies to provide exceptional solutions in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and be responsible for the following:
- Effectively build and manage a pipeline of decision makers (CEOs, CFOs, and HR Leaders) of companies with over 100 employees by leveraging existing relationships, cold calling, emailing, and/or other methods.
- Collaborate in a team environment and cross-sell when needed
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers, as well as centers of influence
- Follow a consultative sales approach to lead prospects down a path of realizing a need they didn't know they had
- Manage all prospects and opportunities in our CRM so our team can help coach you to greater success
- Adhere to the Sales Standards of Alera regarding New Business Minimums and Business Plans
- Focus on a Major and Minor area for business development and specialization, this could be industry, geography, or specialty practice / offering
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 2-4 years insurance sales experience
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Able to talk and build rapport in person, via Zoom, or by phone
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must enjoy working in a team driven setting
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills to navigate a CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Confidently know how to network in person and through social media
- Life and Health License - Required
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.