Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$135,800.00 - $224,000.00
What Is the Opportunity?Experience Management teams create shareholder value by improving the experiences customers, agents, and employees have with Travelers. Leveraging data and a human-centric approach, we are redesigning processes, and innovating the future state to make every interaction a competitive advantage.
As a Sr Director, Experience Management, you will contribute to the development of the strategy for experience initiatives and lead the successful activation and execution of experience initiatives across a supported line of business or function. You will advocate cultural change towards an experience-centric organization, focused on end-to-end experience, operational excellence, forward looking insights, process management, technology innovation, and efficiency.
As a key leader in the Enterprise Journey Transformation & Strategy function, you will act as the Experience management journey method lead/coach to the journey teams, including recommending changes/adjustments to customer journey according to strategic considerations and lessons learnt from previous journeys.
What Will You Do?
- Support the overall Experience Management strategic priorities and establish the strategy and vision within a specific discipline (research, design, culture) across the function.
- Act as the Experience Management journey method coach to the journey teams, including recommending changes/adjustments to experience management journey according to strategic considerations and lessons learned from previous journeys.
- Drive journey practices into the business lines and functions.
- Oversee the development of the journey roadmap and accountable for the successful execution and results of all supported initiatives.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships across the enterprise, business groups and support partners and functions.
- Contribute to continuous improvement/optimization of Travelers experience transformation methodology, framework, best practices, tools, and training/coaching curriculum.
- Conduct experience management Transformation/maturity within specific line of business or function.
- Will launch journeys and continue the momentum of in-flight experience management journeys.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Bachelor's degree.
- Nine years of experience in experience management, market research, user experience design, or experience analytics.
- Thorough knowledge of experience management methodologies, processes, and tools in the Insurance and/or Financial Services Industry with the ability to implement strategies to improve Travelers experience management transformation.
- Broad knowledge of processes of business functions supported and use of technology.
- Exceptional data analysis skills with the ability to interpret trends and report insights and recommendations to business partners.
- Proven ability to lead and manage complex projects with the ability to manage change and develop employees.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present, influence, and negotiate at various levels of the organization and with external partners.
What is a Must Have?
- Eight years of experience in a related experience management, market research, user experience design, or experience analytics environment.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members - including spouses, domestic partners, and children - are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that we can deliver the very best products and services when our workforce reflects the diverse customers and communities we serve. We are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing the diverse talent of all of our employees and fostering an inclusive workplace, where we celebrate differences, promote belonging, and work together to deliver extraordinary results.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.