Producer - Employee Benefits
5 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Alera Group Northeast is seeking an Insurance Sales Producer out of our Dallas, Texas.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017 and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $500 million in revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bounded together via a culture of collaboration which is reinforced by the practice of The Collaborative Way.
As an Insurance Consultant, you are responsible for managing the planning, investment and insurance efforts for select clients between the financial advisor, client, and all service areas in the firm. This position is a key role in the organization to coordinate and provide excellent client service. Interaction with clients, senior management, and advisors is essential. The Insurance Consultant will also be focused on building a personal practice utilizing the resources provided by Alera.
- Provides service to clients' changing insurance needs by selling life, health, disability insurance, and providing overall wealth management guidance.
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients.
- Work closely with Alera sales team and current client base.
- Work in conjunction with experienced producer and Senior partner to develop new business within the client base.
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and identifying new client opportunities.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments and determining the extent of present coverage and investments.
- Ascertains clients' long-term goals.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in life insurance.
- Life insurance license required.
- Demonstrate initiative, a detail orientation, strong analytical skills, and decisive decision-making skill
- Desire to find, develop and manage client relationships
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.