Sales & Business Development Executive - Claims Adjusting Services
About the Role
Privately held Independent Adjusting Firm seeks a high performer who understands the property/casualty, catastrophe, TPA business. This growing IA provides national coverage for Catastrophe Claims and Daily Claims in Auto, Casualty, Property, Specialty Lines, Municipalities, Townships, Self-Insured Entities, Agribusiness, TPA, and Desk Adjusting.
As a Sales & Business Development Executive, you will be a vital part of the team, responsible for expanding our client’s portfolio and driving revenue growth. You will play a pivotal role in identifying new business opportunities, nurturing client relationships, and ensuring the delivery of top-notch claims adjusting services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, cultivate, and pursue new business opportunities within the property and casualty insurance industry. Develop a sales strategy and pipeline to drive growth.
- Prospect potential clients, including insurance carriers, brokers, and self-insured organizations. Build a robust client base and manage the sales process from lead generation to contract closure.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Understand their claims adjusting needs and provide tailored solutions to meet their expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful sales and business development experience in the property and casualty insurance or related industry.
- B2B sales experience with aptitude for cultivating relationships with C-Suite executives such as VP of Claims.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a strong passion for client satisfaction.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$450,000 to $500,000. Company car/car allowance. Company credit card. Health & dental.