Commercial Insurance Producer - Small Business Accounts
About the Role
Join a Top 100 independent insurance brokerage’s Twin Cities office as Commercial Insurance Producer- Small Business Accounts. Working on sales, marketing, and service initiatives for select business clients, you will enjoy the fast paced, transactional feel of consulting with smaller accounts without sacrificing the relational aspects of client development.
The agency’s select business division is a big part of their comprehensive, full-service platform, giving you an opportunity to learn alongside a team of successful sales executives locally as well as collaborating with colleagues who have this same focus in other Midwest offices.
Other unique attributes of this career opportunity include:
- A book of business that will be transferred to you at the start of your employment
- Partnering with large account producers to identify referral opportunities
- Training, mentoring, and sales support from a local sales leader
- Flexible work arrangements in addition to a competitive compensation package (that includes a base salary and new business commission)
Skills & Experience
- At least two (2) years of commercial insurance sales and business development experience working for an insurance agency (independent or captive/direct writer), insurance company, or wholesale broker/Managing General Agency
- Active insurance license