Career Distribution Life Sales Director
About the Role
Mission-driven, purposed-filled and one of the oldest mutual insurance companies in the U.S. Yet they are also one of the fastest growing insurance companies with incredible growth over the past 10 years and with an innovative culture that is paving the way for future advancement in the years to come.
The Managing Director’s primary responsibility will be growing the company’s Career Distribution, with an emphasis on selling life insurance, both personally and by recruiting and training new Personally Producing Agents.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes and sells proprietary Life and Annuity products.
- Works with General Agent to recruit, train, and develop producers.
- Builds a unit of agents.
- Functions as a resource in the office for basic training and advanced sales support.
- Advocates for producers and acts as liaison with field office and home office.
- Develops, maintains and executes annual business plan.
Skills & Experience
- Successful life and annuity sales experience required.
- Ability to train, coach and motivate others to achieve results.
- Progressively increasing levels of knowledge and skill as well as responsibility for field development and management.
- Series 7 registration required or required to be obtained within 6 months of hire date. Series 24 preferred.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
The MD position has a three year declining fixed comp. $50k in YR1, $30k in YR2 and $25k in YR3 are the base numbers. We could scale up YR1 to get the right leader. MD overrides are typically around 25% for the first 3 years. $130k total is a reasonable first year total income number for a performer.
Health benefits allowance/subsidy.
Apply for Career Distribution Life Sales Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly