Insurance Agent (base + uncapped commissions, $5K licensed bonus)
- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Helena, Montana
- $65,000.00 - $85,000.00
- May 25, 2023
- Jul 24, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We are looking for a Sales Agent to join our team in our Montana office. Success in this role will require a strong local network and in-person relationship building in the community. This is not a remote position.
Looking for an opportunity for unlimited income and top-notch recognition?
Comparion Insurance Agents enjoy:
- Uncapped payincluding base salary, bonuses, prizes, and recognition that Includes worldwide travel
- Paid training and mentorships for employees who want to pursue their career goals
- Sales supportearning commissions for leads even if other team members close the deals
- Comprehensive benefits from Day 1, including health and dental insurance, 401K and company paid pension, paid time off and flexible work arrangements to help you keep balance in your personal and professional life
- Total average first year earnings range from $65K to $85K through a combination of base, bonus, and uncapped commission
- Potential for Top Performers to earn over $150K
We are excited to announce the launch of Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and regional carriers.
As a Comparion Insurance sales agent, youll have the flexibility to develop a lucrative career by providing customers with the Auto, Home and Life insurance products from Liberty Mutual and other carriers as needed.
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutuala Fortune 100 company thats committed to putting people first, acting responsibly and making things better?
We encourage you to apply and bring your expertise if youre a:
- Highly driven and performing salesperson: You enjoy prospecting for new customers, demonstrating resiliency and applying your enthusiastic work ethic to generate leads and close deals
- Desire to win: If friendly rivalries with your sales team/colleagues is your thing, and you go above and beyond to win bonuses and awards, you will become a perennial award winner coupled with exceptional compensation
- Charismatic person: Your interpersonal skills are second-to-none, and youre able to apply market insights to identify and cultivate new clients, as well as tailor products and services to meet existing customers needs
- Relationship builder: Your focus is on the long gamebuilding strong relationships within local communities and organizations, while maintaining open lines of communication for future sales opportunities.
Working for Comparion Insurance Agency, a Liberty Mutual company, means working for a company thats committed to advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do that through leadership development programs aimed at advancing, engaging, and retaining under-represented talent and our Employee Resource Groups, which strengthen our inclusive workplace, enhance personal development, and provide ways for employees to connect, learn and engage.Qualifications
- Previous employment in a sales representative role where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutuals training and supportin Property & Casualty, and Life
- Effective written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Well-developed persuasion and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to learn insurance coverage and underwriting guidelines
- Familiarity with finding, building and growing leads and customer base
- High School Degree with relevant sales experience