Benefits Communications Coordinator (Hybrid)
- Alera Group
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Not Specified
- May 17, 2023
- Jul 16, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
AGM Benefit, an Alera Group Agency is seeking a full-time, Benefits Communications Coordinator to join our team!
AGM Benefits is a leading provider of employee benefits communication and enrollment services. As a full-service enrollment firm, AGM provides a suite of benefit solutions that ease the burden of employee benefits enrollment and administration for HR professionals, employers, and brokers. Since 2013, AGM has tripled in size, enrolling employees across the nation. As a company, we are constantly challenging ourselves to deliver the most innovative benefits technology, enrollment services, and voluntary benefits on the market.
In July of 2021, AGM Benefits joined Alera Group to enhance our national footprint and enrollment resources. Alera Group is a leading independent national employee benefits, property and casualty, risk management, and wealth management firm created through a merger of 30+ like-minded entrepreneurial firms across the United States. Our mission is to transform the client experience by providing a greater depth and breadth of tools and resources, education, innovative thinking, and constant collaboration. Alera Group gives us the resources, technical expertise, and best practices of a larger national firm while maintaining the personal local service our clients expect.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that's what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Benefits Communication Coordinator coordinates the services of employee benefits for clients and works collaboratively with internal and external teams to ensure a best-in-class experience. This position is client-facing and leverages competencies and intermediate knowledge of benefits insurance services, HR administrative functions and plan design to best service clients.
This person must excel in providing client focused service to existing clients while working collaboratively with producers and all internal teams supporting client services. Collaborate with producers and service team, and other internal departments to plan, execute and track all client services and deliverables for each client, designed to create measurable value and efficiencies in their business.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the clients ongoing service delivery through coordination with all internal and external resources supporting the client
- Build personalized client relationships through demonstrated ownership of the service plan and multiple channels of communication such as phone, email and virtual/zoom meetings
- Create New Hire and Open Enrollment Flyers
- Develop Post Card Creation and Mailing
- Create Benefit Guides and Benefit Summaries for clients and Post Card Print Requests
- Flexbooker (scheduling) Set Up and Scheduling - includes setting up new employees and creating flexbooker links. Also involves troubleshooting and reassigning of appointments if needed
- Entouch Communication Campaigns: Creation of emails (email cover creation with design) Includes multiple texts and emails to go out multiple times per week. Reports pulled must be concatenated with Flexbooker report and new report uploaded to Trumpia and Constant Contact for each message; may require QR code creation
- Send out New Hire Weekly Communications (Text)
- Vonage Set Up for Contract Enrollers (Phone system)
- Vonage Queue Set Up
- Group Information Note Setup - Updated each week with call queue and enroller note
- Put visual together on Benefit Comparisons
- Benefit app
- Undergraduate college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years insurance carrier, benefits administration, and/or insurance brokerage experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the following:
- HMO, PPO, HDHP for health plans
- Wellness programs, dental, life, short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Cancer, etc.
- Regulatory environment of employee benefit plans
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little or no supervision
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel and PDF
- Marketing software such as Canva and Constant Contact is beneficial
- Creative design experience preferred
- Strong relationship management skills, customer service skills and attention to detail are very important in this role
- Highest integrity in as it pertains to confidentiality of client data
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.