- Comparion Insurance Agency
- Westlake, Ohio
- $45,000.00 - $55,000.00
- May 15, 2023
- Jul 14, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
We are looking for a Sales Associate to join our team in our Cleveland offices. Success in this role will require a strong local network and in-person relationship building in the community. This is not a remote position.
Were Hiring Immediately!
As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support a Lead Comparion Insurance Sales Agent in profitable growth through new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our customers.
We are excited to announce the launch of #Comparion Insurance Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and regional carriers.
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is backed by Liberty Mutuala Fortune 100 company thats committed to putting people first, acting responsibly and making things better?
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales Agent.
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead Sales Agent.
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality customer service
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a consultative manner
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to learn and grow in a professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence and confidence
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new ideas
- A state insurance licenseor willingness to earn one with Liberty Mutuals training and supportin Property & Casualty, and Life