- Alera Group
- Lubbock, Texas
- Not Specified
- May 10, 2023
- Jul 09, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Sanford and Tatum, a division of Heritage Risk Management, an Alera Group Company, is looking to add a Communications Coordinator to our team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success.
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
At Sanford & Tatum, we take pride in the fact that we've always been trailblazers within the risk management industry. As an independent agency based in Lubbock, TX, we have the freedom to choose our own path. For us, that means working very closely with our clients to craft personalized solutions instead of seeing them just as insurance policies.
The fact is, we put a higher value on relationships than anything else. Our focus is on protecting the people and businesses we serve from risk so they can rest easy knowing they're well covered against losses – both today and tomorrow. More than anything, we want to be valued partners who work hard to earn the trust and confidence of our clients every day. It's about keeping their best interests at heart. It's about demonstrating a higher level of caring.
The Communications Coordinator will provide assistance to Advisors, Partners, and Managers with events or special projects. Be a brand ambassador for the agency while being meticulous with details to ensure the highest level of a client's experience.
- Analyze and approve sponsorship invoices, submit proper paperwork for advisors, send calendar invites to those attending various community events, promote and post on social media pages.
- Assist with Texas Medical Group Program when needed.
- Technology and Marketing
- Add new staff to website and update their bios and staff photos.
- Work with vendor, advisors, and brand advocacy team with marketing, advertising, and brand management.
- Assist with events as they come up for company anniversaries, celebrations, holiday party, luncheons, etc.
- Order and organize holiday gifts for clients.
- Oversee staff clothing orders.
- Organize training room requests and needs from clients and community members.
- Order promotional items, and build relationships with various vendors, and order items when needed.
- Collaborate with the Stewardship Director when needed for seminars and events.
- Must have high organizational skills and good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working knowledge of Windows PC and Microsoft Office Products. Previous experience with copier, fax, email, social media, and other electronic media.
- Must be able to work independently with the ability to undertake projects on their own initiative.
- A 4-year degree in Marketing or Communications or related experience preferred.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.