U65 Group Sales Associate Manager
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Work From Home
- May 04, 2023
- Jul 03, 2023
- Executive / Management, Sales
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Header:
Remote Position within U.S. Position not available in AK, CA, CO, VT, WA, & WYJob Summary:
The A&H Sales Associate Manager of Group Sales is responsible fortheleading, coaching and development of team members to hit specific sales goals along with client retention and proper underwriting. The SalesAssociate Managerworks with agents of all experience, providing them with a positive work environment, personal and professional growth opportunities, and the resources needed to succeed.This role isresponsible for meeting and exceeding the teamssales goals andcontributing to the goals of the Site and One Sales Center.Key Responsibilities:
- Leads, coaches,and developsa team of tentotwentyteam membersDrivessales results, retention, client service and proper underwritingPromotesa positive work environment which provides astrong sales, client satisfaction focus with clear accountabilityConductsperformance reviews with team membersRecruits, interviews,and makesnew hire recommendationsCollaborateswith HR to ensure agentsmeet performance standards, and developsperformance improvement plans accordinglyIdentifiestraining needs and workswith training teams to maximize performanceManagesKPIs and company goals & initiativesEnsuresall protocol is followedfor underwriting and compliance of productsAnalyzes dataand reportsfor executive leadership to communicate progress and ongoing metrics related to the Sales Team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience
- Must be Actively Licensed in General Lines Life & Health
- Previous Group Sales Experience Required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)Proven ability to develop and manage project/product related reporting and metricsDemonstrated ability to identify issues, develop a plan to resolve issues and drive change within the teamEffective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlinesExcellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organizationDemonstrated integrity within a professional environmentAbility to adapt to new situations and learn quicklyEffective verbal and written communication skills
Must be Actively Licensed in General Lines Life & Health
Compensation offered for this role is$65,000and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.