AHS Strategic Partnerships Sales Consultant
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Work From Home
- May 03, 2023
- Jul 02, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary:
Strategic Partnership Sales Consultants are responsible for generating profitable growth and increased market share through development of Strategic partnerships to sell, service and conserve business in order to ensure profitable growth and to meet sales objectives established for an assigned market within the territory.Key Responsibilities:
- Engages in distribution-related activity for strategic partnerships and large group activities
- Aids in the implementation of business plan for all targeted lines of business
- Identifies and actualizes new business opportunities
- Builds and maintains relationships with strategic partners and facilitates an effective working relationship between sales, home office, and strategic partners
- Sets operational parameters for collaborative efforts and teams within and across functional lines
- Fosters a collaborative working relationship with sales distribution team and other areas of responsibility/centers of expertise
- Prepares forecasting and CBA models for new opportunities
- Assists with calls and presentations for producers and provide education and enrollment support.
- Partner with Allstate Benefits Sales reps to increase cross sale opportunities across Allstate Health Solutions.
- Contribute to effective relationships between the different areas of Allstate Health and Benefits
- Work with producers to help bring value to their existing book of business and develop new opportunities.
- Provide feedback on changes in the marketplace.
- Help implement and support the corporate strategy.
- Help control and manage their own expenses to Company standards.
- Help implement and monitor procedures to improve persistency of business and expand product and service offering.
This job does not have supervisory duties.Education and Experience:
5 or more years of related experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Professional designations such as CLU and ChFC are desirable.Functional Skills:
Sales communication and relationship building skills required
Microsoft office proficiency
Strong work ethic
Ability to stay current on sales and marketing techniques and changes in state and federal law that affect the Company's sales efforts and impact the insurance industry in general.
Experience in recruitment and management of insurance sales force
Compensation offered for this role is$30,000.00-$45,000.00 per yearand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.