Portland, OR 97204
The Account Management Team owns the relationship with Accounts Payable (AP) customers for retention and future growth for customer onboarding, retention, projects, and service delivery. The team successfully orchestrates internal and third party resources to ensure successful outcomes across our AP line of business (LOB). As a strategic business partner, the Account Manager (AM) role is a trusted advisor to Symbeo clients, internal stakeholders, and trusted partners, in order to successfully deliver optimal outcomes for our end customers. The role is pivotal to setting clear expectations, gathering requirements, managing escalations, and identifying growth opportunities, where we can continuously increase value and lead with market differentiation.
This position is fully remote with up to 30% travel across the US.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary contact for AP LOB including service delivery, escalations, projects, retention, and growth.
- Actively maintain a thorough understanding of business needs, strategies, priorities, and relationships with Sales Team, Product Team, CorVel AMs, and other stakeholders.
- Manage Salesforce contract data for assigned portfolio including customer contacts, account data, and contract renewals including collaboration with AEs for planning and execution.
- Retain and grow the Symbeo footprint with increased automation to provide value-added products and services.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of Symbeo products, processes, and best practices to promote their utilization for problem solving or the creation of opportunities.
- Proactively collect and measure voice-of-the-customer (VoC) data to understand changing needs, patterns, and opportunities for increased engagement.
- Partner closely with the Development Team to drive innovation that can improve the value proposition for Symbeo products and services.
- Implement quality control processes to ensure a consistent customer experience (CX).
- Maintain working knowledge of new and existing Symbeo product and service offerings. Introduce new features to customers for customer retention and account growth.
- Lead client meetings and related partner engagements, as well as participate in industry events such as Trade Shows, Customer Advisory Councils, etc. Occasional travel including overnight stays may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Lead with a consultative approach to drive towards solutions that create real business value.
- Understand business needs, market trends, and technology changes that could impact current or future scope.
- Act as a thought leader and trusted advisor to relevant stakeholders.
- Consistently demonstrate corporate values including the maintenance of confidentiality at all times.
- Prioritize work effectively and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate ability to follow direction and lead with integrity, as part of a team or while working independently.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field; Master's degree in a business- related field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management/supervision or customer service/account management
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience working directly with Symbeo products or industry experience
- Drive alignment across the organization to deliver business outcomes
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, including the ability to synthesize complex problems into a clear vision
- Passionate focus on leading and problem solving
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively engages with demonstrated value
- Commitment to detail and driven to win
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
Pay Range: $49,359 – $155,322
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
Symbeo, a wholly owned subsidiary of CorVel Corporation and certified Great Place to Work® Company, provides digital mailroom and automated accounts payable services to the world's largest and most recognized companies. We help businesses everywhere achieve true AP automation. As an industry leader for over 30 years, we remove the manual invoice processing burden with intelligent OCR, AI, and enhanced machine learning solutions that eliminate tedious functions and streamline the P2P ecosystem. In harnessing the power of automation, we create a paperless environment that helps our customers achieve sustainability goals and focus on what matters most. We embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Together, let’s do more.
We are a national provider of risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. We provide our clients with the information and insight they need to make smart decisions. We believe that together, we can deliver better results.
Innovation is our passion.
We invest in intelligent systems and the integrated ecosystem that keeps us all connected. Our commitment to innovation is why we are a nationwide leader in technology driven programs.
We strive for excellence.
With the right mix of savings and customer service, we effectively balance risk and reward. Our expertise and service delivery drive the results your program needs and the savings your bottom line wants.
Our purpose is care.
Every injured worker needs timely, compassionate care. We value your people and we advocate care for your employees. This purpose drives what we do together every day, which is to return injured employees to the workplace.