Senior Priority Sales Representative
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Work From Home
- Apr 28, 2023
- Jun 27, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Header:SAP Job Title: AHB-Sr Priority Sales Rep-Lead ConsBand: S4FLSA Status: ExemptJob Code: 70022400Effective Date: 11/01/2017 | Revised Date: 03/10/2023
The Sr Priority Sales Rep is responsible for execution of the sales plan for assigned products or product lines within a region with more than $2 million in premium and more than 75 work site cases annually. He/she develops and maintains a high level of production through the execution of a detailed business plan. This includes strategic planning, education, leading and engaging independent benefit specialist organizations and Allstate regional field sales leaders and producers (EA/EFS). The role also includes working closely with Group Health Representatives and drive cross sales of both Group Health Insurance and supplemental insurance.Key Responsibilities:
- Promotes the Allstate Benefit product lines through targeted office visits, product and sales training for local Allstate market and larger regional meetings within assigned territory.
- Responsible for working with assigned ABH Group Health office and representatives to promote cross sale of Group Health Insurance and supplemental insurance.
- Responsible for keeping producers informed of Allstate Benefits products, processes, compensation, and service options.
- Responsible for working with and taking direction from the territory Assistant Vice President or other regional field sales leadership as assigned by the territory.
- Responsible for working with Sales Executives current block of supplemental business to grow revenue as assigned by AVP.
- Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge of the producers (EA/EFS) and sales opportunities within the market and for focusing his/her efforts on those with the highest potential for deepening customer relationships with Allstate Benefits. Educate producers on ways to identify, attract and retain new and existing customers.
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of independent benefit specialist organizations to ensure compliance with the rules of engagement established for working with producers in the Allstate agency channel
- Assists in the development of producer business plans and new products at the market level which consists of education, prospecting, and transacting business.
- Maintains appropriate reports and tracking mechanisms to identify pipeline opportunities for territory AVP.
- Must develop and adhere to the regional PSR expense budget.
This job does not have supervisory duties.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Professional designations such as CEBS, ChFC, CLU, a plus
- Mastery of market makeup, Allstate Benefits core products, and industry technology
- Familiarity with financial services products and industry including competitors and trends
- Possesses thorough knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Self-starter and must be able to work independently
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Exceptional consultative and communication skills
- Superior presentation skills, both in creation and delivery, to current and prospective customers
- Ability to gain acceptance of complex ideas where difficult to achieve goals and objectives.
Compensation offered for this role is$30,000.00-$63,750.00 per yearand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.