Life Brokerage Sales Manager
- Capstone Search Group
- Chicago, Illinois
- Apr 26, 2023
- Jun 25, 2023
- Broker / Agent, Financial Services, Sales
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
About the Role
Mission-driven, purposed-filled and one of the oldest mutual insurance companies in the U.S. Yet they are also one of the fastest growing insurance companies with incredible growth over the past 10 years and with an innovative culture that is paving the way for future advancement in the years to come.
The Life Brokerage Manager will play a critical role in building the life brokerage organization for their agency in recruiting, training and on-boarding independent life producers. You will leverage your industry knowledge and established relationships in the marketplace to help achieve sales results for the agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute on the firm’s strategic plan to build the life brokerage business unit.
- Responsible for building new and maintaining existing relationships with financial advisors, life insurance agents, PPGAs, etc. to increase revenue from life insurance sales.
- Actively consult and advise financial advisors to provide them with value-added strategies to increase life business with their clients.
- Educate financial advisors on life product portfolio and present products in the context of sales ideas.
- Provide competitive intelligence to leadership team on current/emerging trends with life product carriers, product changes, etc.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years sales experience wholesaling in life insurance industry.
- Strong knowledge of life insurance products and their application in sales concepts.
- Current network of existing life insurance agents, PPGAs, and financial advisors required.
- Proven ability to grow a life brokerage business within geographic area.
- State life and health licensed (FINRA Series 6 or Series 7, preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of and proven ability to demonstrate sales and marketing principles and practices at the point of sale.
- Excellent presentation skills, both in creation and delivery, to current and prospective agents
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
The brokerage manager has 1 year of transition comp – typically $50k. $130k total is also reasonable for this person in their first year. Health benefits allowance/subsidy.
Apply for Life Brokerage Sales Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly