Regional Sales Manager
Parsippany, New Jersey
Regional Sales Manager
Looking for candidates with Medical Stop/Loss experience who are interested in entering into the Captive area throughout the Northeast.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will handle business development within the medical stop loss market within the Northeast territory. You will create and execute on a detailed, focused sales plan to identify target markets needed to hit sales goals, directing distribution of group captive programs in assigned region by building a network of preferred producers. You will also create new distribution outlets and facilitate marketing efforts to utilize alternative distribution methods including cross marketing.
- Develop and manage distribution within assigned region
- Identify sources, industries, organizations, and business alliances that present opportunities for new program development within assigned region
- Generate and facilitate high monthly volume of pre-qualified submissions for open portfolio of captive programs
- Support growth initiatives of open established programs
- Call on and develop relationships with agencies and sources within the assigned region
- Establish and maintain relationships and program status with key contacts at all existing and assigned programs within assigned region.
- Seek out and increase expertise in various current and emerging risk management solutions
- Provide regular feedback to Sales Management on Pipeline including successes and failures in the quote process
- Continue to expand product education and develop cross-selling opportunities within territory
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or demonstrated experience
- 8-10+ years sales experience, with an emphasis on medical stop/loss insurance (will train in captive)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling group insurance products, including marketing strategy sales presentations
- Strong knowledge of available products
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to be productive independently, yet work in a team environment
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
At Genesis, we have become experts at helping people grow their career. Our goal is to help support your ability to leverage your skills in order to capitalize on current and future opportunities in the marketplace. The relationships with have with individuals in the marketplace is crucial to our success.
We realize that today"s individual in need of a new opportunity is tomorrow's client partnership. We grow our business through assisting people in their career search efforts. From creating a resume, building a network or just making an introduction; our goal is your goal - a successful career that will support your lifestyle.
If you are great at what you do then you don't have time to be keeping up with your current market value. Most of the time, you don"t really have a need to look at what"s available in the marketplace. That's why you should stay in contact with Genesis Resources. We will help you Leverage your skills, Grow your career and Capitalize on opportunities in the marketplace. We will help you do this without having to take your focus away from your responsibilities at your current employer!