Insurance Outside Sales Associate- Remote
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Work From Home
- Apr 14, 2023
- Jun 12, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live.
Allstates sales organization is growing its virtual workforce and we are looking for highly motivated individuals that thrive in a sales environment and enjoy being rewarded for their efforts. At Allstate, we are committed to offering a reputable product suite that protects people from lifes uncertainties' so they can realize their hopes and dreams.As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Work remotely within your state to drive sales growth for the organization by leveraging your network of contacts
- Play an active role in your community to generate your own pipeline of sales prospects
- Serve as a trusted advisor by uncovering the prospects needs, identifying gaps in home and auto insurance coverage, recommending solutions, and converting them into customers using a proven sales strategy
- Obtain and utilize your Personal Lines or Property & Casualty Lines license as a professional trusted advisor.
*This position is only available within the US, currently NOT available for Louisiana (LA), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), Minnesota (MN)), Alaska (AK), California (CA), Connecticut (CT), Florida (FL), Hawaii (HI) residentsCompensation & Benefits
The Outside Market Sales Associate (MSA) is a Mid-Level remote full-time role that offers a base salary as well as an uncapped incentive program. As an Allstate employee, youll receive:
- Competitive compensation with the total average compensation range for this position at $63,200 - $94,800 per year (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Discretionary Incentive plan) *.
- Paid training for classroom and on-the-phone training from day one of employment
- Licensing assistance
- Internet reimbursement
- Generous paid time off policy
- Full suite of employee benefits from day one including health insurance, pension, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, wellbeing programs and so much more. Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more.
*Total compensation is based on a mix of base salary and uncapped monthly discretionary incentives. Monthly discretionary incentives will be based on your performance against agreed upon objectives and company results. Discretionary Incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstates discretion.How we position you for success:
We empower you to be the expert by providing you with extensive training, consistent support, and by rewarding you for your success through our attainable bonus structure.
- Best-In-Class Leaders and Teams - Be supported by a leader who lives and breathes sales! If you want to learn and grow your sales career, youll be working with and hearing from some of the best!
- Stable Recognizable Brand Backing of a longstanding brand with over 90 years of experience setting out to transform the insurance industry
- Reputable Product Suite - Allstate offers a wide set of highly reputable products that everyone needs
- Professional Development - Learn and advance within a Fortune 100 company
- Respect & Appreciation - Join a team where diverse perspectives are respected and always welcome
- Connection - Even though this is a remote role, youll be connected to a team of MSAs in your state, and even nationallyindividuals growing, learning, and working towards a shared goal.
- While working from home can provide some freedoms, the expectations are of a full workday that involves outbound calling, networking, following up on policy sales, and meeting with your leaders and teammates.
- Experienced or inexperienced in insurance, we want you and will provide you with the training and support necessary to be successful
- Allstate will cover the cost to help you train and obtain your Personal Lines license
- Provide education and training to learn more about the insurance industry and hit the ground running
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
- Highly motivated and enjoys being rewarded for your efforts
- Passionate about helping others
- Adaptable and not afraid to try new things
- Able to influence and connect with people
- Energized by a challenge while also being able to make an impact
- Committed to doing what it takes to be successful in sales
- Comfortable with navigating multiple computer programs
- 1-2 years of sales experience is preferred with a focus on prospecting and lead generation
- Hold an active Personal Lines or Property & Casualty License in your state of residence is highly preferred
- If not currently licensed, earn your Personal Lines or Property & Casualty License with Allstates support
- Must be at least 18 years-old (due to state licensing requirements)
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Computer and technology skills (Zoom, WebEx, Excel, Word, Outlook, and productivity applications)
- Highly competent at multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and adherence to work schedule
- Receptive to coaching and feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable for your performance
- Able to navigate multiple computer programs at one time
- Reliable internet with plug-in ethernet/network cable
- Dedicated workspace in your home; Allstate will provide all the equipment
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply to Allstate. Join us and youll have everyday opportunities to learn, grow and shape your future while pursuing your desire to do good for others.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.