Medicare Benefit Advisor (Unlicensed) - Remote Inside Sales in Nevada
5 days left
- Allstate Insurance Company
- 89044, Henderson
- Apr 13, 2023
- Jun 12, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
*Position available in Nevada- Statewide*
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Make a Difference
Not licensed? No worries. When you join, we'll help you obtain your General Lines L&H License within 60 days. You'll then have this license as you move forward in your career. As a Medicare Benefit Advisor, youll utilize your in-depth Medicare knowledge and sales skills to consult retired seniors on the most beneficial Medicare Life and Health Plans that best suit their specific needs. Grow your sales career through comprehensive training and on-the-job learning opportunities with a competitive salary.
In this role, youll be able to make a difference in the lives of our clients. Every day, thousands of Americans enter retirement and move into the next chapter of their lives. We believe that this chapter should be exciting and rewarding, and we work hard to ensure that finding the right Medicare plan that suits their needs is a quick and easy process. This way, they can relax knowing their healthcare is taken care of.
A shared purpose drives everything we do at Allstate: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 90 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. Our company culture is built on excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity, and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Unique role benefits:
- The total compensation range for this position is $39,000 - $58,000 per year* (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Medicare Discretionary Incentive Plan)
- We will pay for the cost of the exam and study materials to help you study for and earn a General Lines Life and Health License
- Eligible for Allstates full employee benefits from day one, including health insurance, pension, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, well-being programs and so much more
- We prioritize creating a culture that values your work/life balance. Enjoy a predictable work schedule that meets your and company's needs while working from the comfort of your home
- Generous PTO policy
- Invest in your future through our comprehensive training offerings, up to 9 weeks of paid training
- Internet reimbursement
*Total compensation is based on a mix of base salary and uncapped monthly discretionary incentives. Monthly discretionary incentives will be based on your performance against agreed-upon objectives and company results. Discretionary Incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstates discretion.Essential Duties as a full-time Medicare Benefit Advisor:
- Consult and educate seniors 65 years of age and older on the best Medicare Life and Health Plans that would best suit their needs. Consultations and enrollments are completed over the phone.
- Theres no prospecting here! Your leads will be provided
- Answer calls from customers who have questions on health insurance options
- Make outbound sales calls on a variety of sales campaigns
- Meet sales and productivity goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Ability to acquire a General Lines L&H License within 60 days of your start date, paid for by Allstate.
- This position is only currently available for AZ, IN, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NM, NV, OR, PA, TX, and VA residents
- At least 1 year of sales, customer service, or related experience preferred
- Excellent work ethic and adherence to work schedule
- Ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable for your performance while adhering to your work schedule
- Able to navigate multiple computer programs at one time
- Reliable internet with plug-in ethernet/network cable and a dedicated workspace in your home; Allstate will provide all the equipment
- HS Diploma or GED is required
We empower you to be the expert by providing you with extensive training, consistent support, and by rewarding you for your success through our attainable bonus structure.
- No Prospecting - As a part of the inside sales team, leads are delivered directly to you
- Professional Development - Learn and advance within a Fortune 100 company
- Best-In-Class Leaders and Teams - Work alongside a team of equally ambitious and passionate colleagues, while always feeling supported and valued from the top-down
- Stable Recognizable Brand Backing of a longstanding brand with over 90 years of experience set out to transform the insurance industry
- Reputable Product Suite - Allstate offers a wide set of highly reputable products that everyone needs
- Respect & Appreciation - Join a team where diverse perspectives are respected and always welcome
- Highly motivated and enjoy being rewarded and recognized for your efforts
- Energized by a challenge while also being able to make an impact
- Committed to doing what it takes to be successful in sales
- A strong communicator who is passionate about helping others
- Comfortable with navigating multiple computer programs in a virtual work-from-home setting
Compensation offered for this role is$39,000 - $58,000 per year (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Medicare Discretionary Incentive plan)and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.