Allstate Benefits: Area Vice President of Sales (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex)
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Work From Home
- Apr 13, 2023
- Jun 12, 2023
- Executive / Management, Sales
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary:
The Area Vice President of Sales (Regional Market Manager) is the accountable sales leader to generate profitable growth and increase market share for all account sizes and all distribution partners within the Allstate Health and Benefits Texas location. This role comprehends the overall corporate sales strategy and effectively develops and implements a strategic business plan to meet these objectives. This role will meet the regional sales goals and expectations for the territory by effectively communicating sales goals, managing, and supporting the sales representative under their leadership in the field.
**Candidate must reside inDallas-Fort Worth MetroplexKey Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership, training, on-going development to the Sales Representatives in the region and development of on-going positive field relationships
- Works with large account team in the market to focus on national account brokers/cases
- Responsible for maintaining a positive working relationship with Allstate benefit sales support, underwriting, compliance, policyholder services, premium administration, ITS, commission accounting, home office personnel and Allstate field management
- Coaches and mentors Sales team in support of career progression, provides feedback on knowledge, skill, and leadership development opportunities, and suggests ongoing education opportunities
- Has responsibility for generating profitable growth according to company standards
- Oversees and manages the communication of sales data and other key information to ensure distribution leaders and producers are well educated, motivated, and supported in a timely manner
This job does have supervisory duties.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of sales experience with 5+ years in leadership roles
- Experience successfully leading and developing sales representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Advance knowledge of Voluntary Benefits and Group Health products
- Demonstrated selling and leadership skills by achieving sales
- Ability to work across multiple distribution mediums (i.e. internal, IA, EA, direct)
- Demonstrated skill in successfully operating in a matrix environment to drive results
- Demonstrated ability to hire, retain, and develop talent.
- Strong sales, communication and relationship building skills
Professional designations, such as CLU and ChFC are desired.Notes:The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities. May be required to perform other related duties as assigned. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Compensation offered for this role is$100,000.00 base salary plus bonusand is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.