Financial Sales Associate
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Work From Home
- Apr 13, 2023
- Jun 12, 2023
- Financial Services, Sales
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.What FSAs do
As an Allstate Financial Sales Associate, youll leverage your knowledge of long-term financial products and solutions to attract and generate new customers in your state of residence. This is a perfect role for someone seeking a career in financial services without having to work in a traditional office.Key points about this role
The Allstate Financial Sales Associate (FSA) is a full-time role offering a base salary, full employee benefits, and incentive compensation.
Well provide comprehensive training:
- We will cover the costs of the selected study material necessary to receive your FINRA licenses.
- We will offer 30 days of training when you are hired and 60 days once you obtain your FINRA licenses.
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement.
How your schedule will look:
- You will have an agreed upon set weekly schedule once you have completed your 30-day training. This schedule will align with the team and the best times to reach your customers to drive the best possible results. Schedules are subject to change to include Saturdays and/or Sundays as needed to meet the needs of our customers.
What a typical week as an FSA looks like
- Selling life insurance, retirement, and investment solutions to new and current Allstate customers.
- Leveraging community contacts (natural market) to generate sales and develop a network of long-term financial product referrals.
- Partnering with Allstate Sales Leaders in developing plans to sell new policies.
- Meeting with potential and current customers in the community, both face to face and virtually.
Our company: Were technology-driven, forward-thinking, and fully dedicated to ensuring our customers are protected through the twists-and-turns life may throw at them.
Our commitment: As a leader in the financial services industry, Allstate is committed to investing in our communities through financial education, job creation and other initiatives that promote more inclusive economies.
Our culture:Our internal culture is one of collaboration, caring, and courage-- living into our shared purpose, we strive to expand whats possible for our mutual success.
- Must be at least 18 years-old (due to state licensing requirements)and meetminimum education requirements:High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of outside sales experience
- Work remotely and manage a non-traditional schedule that includes evenings and weekends
- Computer and technology skills (Zoom, WebEx, Excel, Word, Outlook, and productivity applications)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have resident life/health licenses
- Must have or be willing to obtain, at company expense, FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities licenses, as well as the FINRA Securities Industries Essentials (SIE) license (if applicable), within 6 months.
- Strong ability to close sales and overcome objections
- Proactive desire to help protect families
- Actively involved in the community and comfortable reaching out to natural markets
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to drive production and achieve results in a virtual spacewhile regularly meeting with customers face-to-face to grow your center of influence in the community
- A growth mindset (open to learning and growing every day!)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology and the ability to work independently in a virtual environment
Compensation range for this position is$24,000per year plus incentive compensation.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.