3 days left
- Alera Group
- Newport Beach, California
- Not Specified
- Apr 07, 2023
- Jun 06, 2023
- Executive / Management, Sales
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Producer – Property & Casualty
Alera Group is an independent, national insurance brokerage and financial services firm created through the merger of like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States. We provide the best of both worlds: national scope and world-class local service.
We have grown tremendously over the past few years and our future looks even brighter. In fact, Business Insurance named us the 2nd fastest growing broker, with a 76% growth rate. We are currently the 15th largest risk management and insurance intermediary in the United States per the July 2023 issue of Business Insurance. With over $1.2 billion in revenue and more than 4,000 team members located in approximately 130 offices across the United States, Alera Group can deliver client solutions nationwide.
Due to our exceptional growth, we're on the hunt for a Superstar Producer to add to our world-class Property & Casualty sales team! We are looking for a best-of-the-best Producer to help accelerate our growth.
- Have a ‘Hunter' mentality
- Are extremely competitive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Know how to persevere through a long B2B sales process
- Have experience working within a team environment
- Want a generous, progressive, and uncapped compensation plan with a lucrative life-long career, and an opportunity to earn equity, Alera Group is where you want to be!
REWARDS AND RECOGNITION
President's Club, our annual producer incentive program, recognizes and rewards our top producers for achieving superior results. We welcome the opportunity to celebrate and recognize the success of our top sales professionals.
Producer Equity Programs, after one full year of employment producers can earn equity through the Rising Star Program, as their book of business grows up to $1 million, as they reach certain thresholds.
After two full calendar years of employment, producers can earn equity through the All-Star Program, once their book of business surpasses $1 million, with minimum growth goals.
- Use effective business strategies to create and execute a business development plan for new business that enables the organization to meet financial goals and objectives and grow organically.
- Identify and cultivate new prospects through network relationships, strategic partners, and industry events and through direct prospecting efforts.
- Understand the business and competitive landscape. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to complex problems, conclusions, or approaches to problems and what options may be most appropriate to meet a prospect's needs.
- Maintain quality relationships with trading partners, including insurance carriers and wholesalers.
- Identify centers of influence that can assist with developing leads or with making inroads to potential clients.
- Develop relationships and perform analysis with prospective clients to understand their organization, key decision makers, and business needs.
- Meet sales goals and retain relationships with key stakeholders after prospects become clients with an eye toward expanded opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with client service team members and national practice resources.
- Collaborate with team members in other practice areas to enhance and expand client relationships through cross selling.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Property & Casualty Insurance license.
- 3-5 Years prior professional experience as a Sales Professional working with clients with a successful track record of generating new business and providing an exceptional client experience.
- Willingness to make prospecting calls and network to develop new business.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport in person and by phone.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with C-suite executives.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling solutions.
- Requires travel to networking, prospect, and client locations.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.