Bilingual Licensed Remote Inside Sales Agent
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- 85222, Casa Grande
- Mar 08, 2023
- May 07, 2023
- Broker / Agent, Sales
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Why Liberty Mutual?
Our Bilingual Licensed Remote Inside Sales Agent position is offered in The State of Arizona. Applicants must reside in Arizona to be considered
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
As an Bilingual Licensed Remote Inside Sales Agent you will be handling inbound calls and warm transfers driven in by other Liberty Mutual Agents. You will consult customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products and benefits to convert leads into customers. As you quote and bind policies for customers on the behalf of other Liberty Mutual Agents you will be building a relationship with both customers and internal agents.
You'd be a great fit if you are:
A Passionate Seller: When a lead comes in, you skillfully pick up the phone and use your sales expertise to turn prospects into happy, confident Liberty Mutual customers.
A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Liberty brand, you believe in what you're selling, and you enjoy connecting customers to the right products for their individual needs.
A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules, and the varying needs of our customers.
A Customer-Centric Closer: While sales is in your title, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that customers get exactly the quality products and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow
- Average annual earnings range from $50K-$60K through a combination of base salary and uncapped monthly sales incentives.
- Starting salary during training is based on an annual salary of $49,400 Licensed
- Our Bilingual Licensed Inside Sales Representative positions are remote and offered in the state of AZ. Qualified applicants must reside in AZ to be considered.
- Paid remote training is four (4) months for those with a Property and Casualty Insurance license
Permanent work schedules generally start mid-morning, however, can start midafternoon based on assignment.
- One bi-weekly weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) will be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- You can expect to work this schedule for a minimum of 9 months before consideration for another shift.
- Personal Producer Lines or Property and Casualty License
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- Must have ability to communicate written and verbally in Spanish and English
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.