Remote Inside Sales Representative
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- 75023, Plano
- Mar 03, 2023
- May 02, 2023
- Job Type
- Not Specified
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Why Liberty Mutual?
Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as a part of our Licensed Sales Center (LSC).Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in 48 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) because we believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be handling inbound calls or leads, consulting with customers on their insurance needs and match the correct coverages, products, and benefits to convert leads into customers. Depending on your work assignment, you will interact with our customers through calls and email.
You'd be a great fit for the Licensed Sales Center (LSC) if you are:
A Passionate Seller: When a lead comes in, you skillfully pick up the phone and use your sales expertise to turn prospects into happy, confident Liberty Mutual/Safeco customers.
A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Safeco brand, you believe in what you're selling, and you enjoy connecting customers to the right products for their individual needs.
A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules, and the varying needs of our customers.
A Customer-Centric Closer: While sales is in your title, integrity is in your nature. That means you sincerely care that our customers get exactly the quality products and services they need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- Utilizes basic coverage and quoting knowledge, performs direct sales and selling techniques for auto insurance policies.
- Conducts first line underwriting risk evaluation in accordance with established rules and guidelines.
- Receives and/or places telephone sales calls which are routine and do not require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures to handle any/all aspects of customer's personal insurance needs including Auto, Home, Fire, Condo, Earthquake, Umbrella, Watercraft, Recreational Vehicle and Motorcycle.
- Assesses customer's insurance needs and suggest/advise products and coverage's based on a need/exposure assessment. Conducts need/exposure assessments involves interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of their person or property to be insured, claims history and coverage gaps.
- Base annual salary ranges between $40K-$43.5K
- Total average first year earnings range between $50K-$58.5K
- Top Sales Representatives have the potential to earn $60K-$68.5K annually
- We offer work from home options along with hybrid positions depending on location.
- During the first 6-8 weeks of paid training, your schedule hours are Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (PST). Training is 6 weeks for licensed agents or 8 weeks for those needing to obtain a personal lines producer license.
- During the subsequent 2-4 weeks of onboarding, you will transition to your permanent work schedule.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your regular position, your schedule will generally start between the hours 7:00am 10:30am (your local time) Monday Friday. Must be available to work a weekend day, as needed with an alternate day off mid-week.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer service
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and customers
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.