Employee Benefits Producer
Alera Group Orange County is seeking a Producer in Employee Benefits.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Alera Group was formed on January 1, 2017, and is one of the largest independent, national insurance and financial services firms in the U.S. with over $900 million in revenue. Alera Group is a very entrepreneurial firm bound together via a culture of collaboration reinforced by The Collaborative Way's practice.
Alera Orange County, part of the 7th largest National Employee Benefits firm is hiring for our Sales team. As a Sales Consultant, you will identify and cultivate new prospects through relationships, events throughout the year, strategic partners, as well as direct calls and social media prospecting efforts. The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our Associates come from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- Cultivate a pipeline of prospects (calls, in person, email, social media, etc.).
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and identifying new client opportunities.
- Build a network of Centers of Influence through which to generate referrals.
- Develop a base for long-term sources of clients.
- Become proficient in Health Insurance concepts and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to talk and build rapport in person and/or on the phone.
- Desire to find, develop and manage client relationships.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must enjoy working in a team-driven setting.
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills to navigate a CRM platform (Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, etc.).
- Confidently know how to network in person and through social media.
- Have reliable transportation to ensure punctuality to meetings/appointments is made.
- Must have or obtain (within a designated time frame) CA Life and Health License.