Our ideal team member is a self-motivated individual looking to grow with the company. The Proposal Manager will join a team of like-minded individuals to manage Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from start to finish. Responsibilities include meeting proposal deadlines, establishing RFP priorities and target dates, information gathering, proposal writing, and collaborating with project managers. In addition, this position will facilitate strategy meetings for final proposal submission and creation of subsequent marketing materials for finalist presentations. Team members work in both individual and group settings – self-starters and collaborators are encouraged to apply. Strong communication skills are the key to be an integral part of our team and deliver quality results while successfully managing business proposal workflows and other marketing projects.
This is a hybrid role.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a document that is impeccably crafted, convincing, and thorough in its coverage of important concepts and terms.
- Interact extensively with Account Executives, Account Managers, and supervisors.
- Manage workflow of RFP, questionnaires and marketing projects.
- Organize cross-functional teams to develop proposal strategy, response and pricing.
- Establish and manage deadlines and coordination throughout the production cycle of RFP.
- Delegate proposal sections to other resources such as legal, product management, technical support and sales executives to respond to proposals with tight deadlines.
- Develop marketing materials.
- Assist in the coordination of finalist presentation materials.
- Schedule and facilitate strategy meetings to aid in the successful coordination, development and delivery of responses to RFPs.
- Facilitate preparation of final presentation materials by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinate printing and/or production.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.
- Clerical experience in an office setting.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills a must.
- High proficiency in self-managing project details.
- Ability to comprehend and organize complex materials according to requirements.
- Ability to utilize experience and judgment to plan, accomplish goals and meet demanding deadlines.
- Excellent computer, communication, and writing skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (English, marketing or business administration is a plus) from a four-year accredited college/university.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Working knowledge of databases or knowledge management systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
CorVel uses a market based approach to pay and our salary ranges may vary depending on your location. Pay rates are established taking into account the following factors: federal, state, and local minimum wage requirements, the geographic location differential, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, internal employee equity, and market conditions. Our ranges may be modified at any time.
Pay Range: $23.73 - $38.27 per hour
A list of our benefit offerings can be found on our CorVel website: CorVel Careers | Opportunities in Risk Management
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.