Commercial Insurance Producer - Employee Benefits
Welling young, LLC has partnered with an independent retail insurance agency in the Houston area that is seeking to expand their Employee Benefits Production team. This client has a large presence within the Houston marketplace. They’re searching for a talented Producer to bring in their expertise to further buildout this practice. They currently have a large team of P&C Producers and a handful of EB Producers. There will be ample opportunities to team up with P&C Producers and cross sell Benefits in addition to your own prospecting methods.
This client offers a strong base salary plus aggressive splits being 50% New and 45% Renewal. They also have an equity/partnership track that vest over 4 years.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and write
- Excellent follow up skills
- The ability to self-manage as this role will be remote
- A track record of success and attaining production goals
- Devote your exclusive attention and time during working hours to the business of the Company and perform the duties and responsibilities necessary to produce Net Commissions and Fees on behalf of the Company
- Create and maintain lead list from various sources
- Prospect and secure opportunities to provide insurance services
- Collect, review, and provide accurate and thorough submission information to account managers for marketing
- Assist in soliciting, preparation and review of insurance proposals, policies, and renewal information
- Comply with all state licensing and continuing education requirements necessary to perform your duties
Apply for Commercial Insurance Producer - Employee Benefits
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly