Medicare Benefit Advisor (Remote - Home Based Work)
*Position available in Mississippi - Statewide*
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection.
We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.As a full-time Medicare Benefit Advisor, you will:
- Consult & Educate Seniors who are 65 years of age and older on the Best Medicare Life and Health Plans that would best suit their needs. Consultation and enrollment are completed over the phone.
- Receive inbound calls from customers who have questions on health insurance options in 20-50 different states
- Make outbound sales calls on a variety of sales campaigns
- Quote, present, and close sales while overcoming objections
- Follow up on book of business on a consistent basis by making outbound follow up calls to prospects
- Provide a positive customer experience with excellent customer satisfaction
- Meet sales and productivity goals on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Update customer file in the CRM with a summary of interaction
- Assist with escalated customer issues
- The total compensation range for this position is $39,000 - $58,000 per year (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Medicare Discretionary Incentive plan)
- Paid training for classroom and on-the-phone training from day one of employment
- Licensing assistance
- Internet reimbursement
- Eligible for Allstates full suite of employee benefits from day one including health insurance, pension, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, wellbeing programs and so much more. Visit AllstateGoodLife.com to learn more.
How we position you for success:
*Total compensation is based on a mix of base salary and uncapped monthly discretionary incentives. Monthly discretionary incentives will be based on your performance against agreed upon objectives and company results. Discretionary Incentive payments are not guaranteed and are governed by the terms of the applicable commission plan which is subject to change at Allstates discretion.
We empower you to be the expert by providing you with extensive training, consistent support, and by rewarding you for your success through our attainable bonus structure.
- No Prospecting- As a part of the inside sales team leads are delivered directly to you
- Professional Development- Learn and advance within a Fortune 100 company
- Best-In-Class Leaders and Teams- Work alongside a team of equally ambitious and passionate colleagues, while always feeling supported and valued from the top-down
- Stable Recognizable Brand Backing of a longstanding brand with over 90 years of experience setting out to transform the insurance industry
- Reputable Product Suite- Allstate offers a wide set of highly reputable products that everyone needs
- Respect & Appreciation- Join a team where diverse perspectives are respected and always welcome
- Enjoy a predictable work schedule that meets yours and company needs while working from the comfort of your home
- Generous PTO policy
- Allstate will reimburse the cost to help you study for, and earn, the appropriate resident insurance sales license
- We offer 9 weeks of paid training
- Ongoing training opportunities for continuous improvement
Youd be a great fit if you are:
- Highly motivated and enjoybeing rewarded for your efforts
- Energized by a challenge while also being able to make an impact
- Committed to doing what it takes to be successful in sales
- A strong communicator who's passionate about helping others
- Comfortable with navigating multiple computer programs
- The ability to acquire an L&H License within 60 days of your start date Company Paid with Allstates support
- At least 1 year of sales, customer service, or related experience preferred
- Highly competent at multi-taskingand attention to detail
- Excellent work ethic and adherence to work schedule
- Ability to demonstrate professional phone etiquette and listening skills
- Possess high stress tolerance and critical thinking skills
- Receptive to coaching and feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and hold yourself accountable for your performance
- Able to navigate multiple computer programs at one time
- Reliable internet with plug-in ethernet/network cable
- Dedicated workspace in your home; Allstate will provide all the equipment
- HS Diploma or GED is required
Compensation offered for this role is$39,000 - $58,000 per year (Salary + Uncapped Monthly Medicare Discretionary Incentive plan)and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.