Sales Representative- Salary- Plus Commission- Plus Company Car
American Fidelity Assurance is now looking for an Account Manager in your area.
Our salaried, career Account Managers are responsible for selling worksite insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base. You will build strong, long-term relationships with businesses and develop specific, needs-based recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance portfolio.
- Company car with gas card
- Paid travel expenses (company credit card) Base salary + uncapped commission + additional bonus potential International Sales Award Trips
- First year income potential between $70,000 to $115,000
- Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years
- Company funds medical benefits at 88% cost share
- 401k with company match
- Defined Territory
- Multiple Sales Career path options
- Consistent, standardized training designed for new Account Managers
- Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans.
- Focus on growing and maintaining existing Business to Business accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and services to the community
- Consult with current customers to provide value and meet financial needs
- Build strong relationships with customers and association executives
- Develop customized needs-based employee benefit packages through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.
- New account development opportunities
- National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Account Representatives located across the country.
- Extended Training Program – Account Representatives participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
- Tenure – More than Double the Nation Average with 30% of our salaried career Account Representatives have been with American Fidelity for 10 years or more.
- Defined Territory – Each Account Representative is assigned a territory to manage and develop new accounts.
- Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth. For more information on our company, visit www.americanfidelity.com.
A Great Place to Work for All
- The Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune magazine list American Fidelity as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work for in the country!
At American Fidelity, we believe that creating a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, where all Colleagues can be their best to provide the best service to our Customers, is vital to our success. This means cultivating a workforce with wide perspectives and creating opportunities for engagement, learning and listening.
If you’d like more information about American Fidelity’s privacy practices, please visit americanfidelity.com/privacy”.