Come Join the American Fidelity Educational Services Family
Family Owned since 1960
We are seeking a Sales Representative to market our insurance products and provide client customer service statewide to the educational community in your area. Our salaried, career Sales Representatives are responsible for selling supplemental insurance products and services in a defined sales territory with an existing customer base. You will build strong, long-term relationships with school districts and teaching associations and develop specific, needs-based sales recommendations for their employees, highlighting the benefits of American Fidelity’s insurance products.
- Base salary + uncapped commission + additional sales bonus potential Company car First year income potential between $78,000 to $118,000 Paid travel expenses Consistent six figure income opportunity within 3-5 years 401k with company match up to 6% Defined Sales Territory Multiple Sales Career path options Consistent, standardized training designed for new Sales Representatives Comprehensive benefit package including multiple medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plans International Sales Award Trips
We Look For:
- Sales potential with demonstrated leadership qualities, sales awards and sales successes
- Two years sales, management, or leadership experience or as a recent college graduate, someone who has held leadership roles and demonstrated hard work ethics by working your way through college
- Candidates with no more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years preferred
- 60 hours of college education or associates degree preferred
- Ability to pass financial, criminal, and motor vehicle background checks
- Pattern of Success Demonstrated by Career Growth
- Full COVID-19 Vaccination required prior to start date
- Focus on growing and maintaining existing K-12 School accounts by one-on-one sales of worksite insurance products and services to the educational community Consult with our current customers to provide value and meet their financial needs Build strong relationships with our customers and teaching association executives Develop customized needs-based employee benefit packages through annual benefit enrollments and group presentations.
- National Presence – American Fidelity conducts business within 49 states, employing salaried, career Sales Representatives located across the country. Extended Training Program – Sales Representatives participate in a structured, comprehensive training program including on-the-job training within your territory, Product and Sales Schools and online training.
Founded in 1960, American Fidelity Assurance Company has grown to become one of the largest, private, family-owned life insurance companies in the United States. Focused on our core business, including disability income insurance, life insurance, and supplemental health insurance, American Fidelity has seen rapid and continuous growth. For more information on our company, visit www.americanfidelity.com.
At American Fidelity, we believe that creating a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion, where all Colleagues can be their best to provide the best service to our Customers, is vital to our success. This means cultivating a workforce with wide perspectives and creating opportunities for engagement, learning and listening.
If you’d like more information about American Fidelity’s privacy practices, please visit americanfidelity.com/privacy”.
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly