VP, Commercial Insurance Account Executive - Architects, Engineers, & Construction
About the Role
The VP, Commercial Insurance Account Executive is responsible for the successful execution of client service plans within this Top 25 insurance brokerage’s Architects, Engineers, and Construction practice group. Large accounts (typically exceeding $100k in revenue) located nationwide need your insurance program design experience, risk consulting advice, and marketing expertise. Additionally, the team of marketing specialists and client service specialists will benefit from your leadership and attention to detail with daily client service initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all pre-renewal agenda items including document review, setting timelines, compiling submissions, and negotiating coverage options
- Prepare proposals and participate in client meetings/presentations
- Administer project specific placements for specialty coverage like professional liability, Builder’s Risk, Owners Protective, and more
- Oversee service deliverables pertaining to mid-term requests, policy changes, contract review, coverage questions, work comp experience mods, invoicing, audits, etc.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum five (5) years in a related Commercial Lines Account Executive / Broker role
- Demonstrated large account management experience ($1MM+ premium accounts)
- Experience working with construction accounts (at a minimum); Architects and Engineers experience a plus
- Active insurance license
Location: Open to 100% remote, work from home; however expect 20-25% travel.
Apply for VP, Commercial Insurance Account Executive - Architects, Engineers, & Construction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly