Commercial Account Manager
Distinctive Insurance, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Commercial Account Manager to join their Property & Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Distinctive was founded upon the belief that a Benefit Advisory firm should function as an arm of the company it represents. It is our responsibility and privilege to bring substance and value into the companies we work with. As the industry has evolved, we embraced technological advances without sacrificing personal attention and service. We are committed to delivering tailored benefit solutions with thoughtful strategic planning, valuable professional services, and technology-based solutions.Responsibilities
As a Commercial Account Manager your primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert on a book of business and the point of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction. The Account Manager will work in coordinating the details for the annual renewal, preparing materials for quarterly client meetings, ensuring the flow of information to other departments as needed, maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities in support of client satisfaction as assigned.
- Coordinate resources (subject matter experts) as needed to facilitate client service delivery that meets client needs with actions that are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Assist with the process of completing plan set up documentation for internal systems and external carriers, vendors, or TPAs.
- Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client satisfaction and delivery of quality product and services to manage client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Develop, modify, and finalize professional presentations, written communications, and other documents.
- Maintain accurate and complete client data in client relationship management database (CRM), including documentation and management of action items and client communications.
- Manage special projects as they arise by utilizing internal resources to achieve client satisfaction.
- Follow all Company and regulatory requirements regarding the labeling, filing, management, and retention of hard-copy and/or electronic records.
- Become proficient in all plans and products in the assigned book of business
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as determined by company leader
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information.
- 2 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Customer Service Representative, Sales, or Account Manager.
- State P&C insurance license required, or obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly excel.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.