Account Manager Associate - Commercial Lines (Hybrid)
Are you looking for a career with a company that encourages employee growth and invests in its employees? Are you interested in expanding your knowledge of the insurance industry and want to work with a team that values building strengths, development and process improvement?
At Haylor, Freyer & Coon, we believe that talented, caring people make all the difference. HF&C is a Top 100 Insurance Agency, recognized as Best Place to Work on a National, State and Local level. We have recently expanded to a state of the art office in downtown Syracuse.
HF&C offers an outstanding compensation package and a complete benefit package, highlighted by medical and life insurance, short and long term disability, wellness programs, 401(K) retirement plan, generous paid time off package, opportunities to be involved in community based charitable work projects and flexible work environment.
The role of the Account Manager Associate is to assist the Account Manager by taking an active role to service the needs of the customer as well as providing support to Commercial Lines. We are looking to expand our team of Associates by adding a motivated, up and coming professional.Responsibilities
- Client service support activities as necessary to meet the needs of our clients while providing exceptional and distinctive service
- Support the new business and renewal processes including issuance of certificates of insurance, issuance and delivery of policy documents, and other tasks as assigned
- Act as a liaison with Account Managers and our Carrier Partners
- Maintain current knowledge & demonstrate efficient use of our client management systems
- Timely management of correspondence as required by department, including email and client document management system
- Knowledge of carrier websites including rating, billing, endorsements, and retrieval of loss runs, etc.
- Seize training opportunities to further personal and professional development
- Support team by building strong relationships and sharing knowledge and useful techniques
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy as well as organized, self-starting and relationship building skills
- Ability to shift focus and manage time in order to prioritize work load and to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Lead by example
- Display strong verbal and written skills while communicating with your team
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Products
The ideal candidate will be:
- An individual driven to continually exceed customer expectations
- A successful communicator and able to build relationships
- Motivated to learn the insurance industry and will be invested in a training program
- Able to manage multiple data management systems as well as navigate insurance company websites
- Organized, a self-starter with attention to detail
No insurance experience is needed – our comprehensive training program will support your efforts in understanding the insurance industry and utilizing industry specific technology.
You'll love the upbeat and positive work culture and the satisfaction of being appreciated and making a difference. Apply to find out the benefit of being part of a growing Employee Owned Company.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- State Property & Casualty License a definite plus
- 3-5 years of customer service experience with a proven track record of success
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.