Regional Business Development Manager - West Territory
The Regional Business Development Manager will primarily focus on growing new business and increasing the overall market penetration in the assigned territory through successful new account development selling F&I products and programs to new customers.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a dedicated strategic partner to drive the development of the new business, with overall responsibility for customer relationships, account planning, and new business growth.
- Craft and implement strategies for closing new business and increasing clients market share in the Agent and Dealer business.
- Responsible for the penetration and growth of clients product lines.
- Steer business results by using strategic selling skills, including the ability to negotiate deals that create a win-win for the customer and client.
- Partner with the Account Executive team to maximize business opportunities.
- Leverage industry intelligence/information gathered to support the development of clients F&I footprint to gain market share.
Act as key contact growing new business by building relationships, with key agents and/or dealership personnel in assigned territory.
- Arrange and participate in personal client visits individually or coordination with other personnel when needed with the agents or within the dealership's Sales & F&I departments.
- Be engaged in all new business account kickoffs, to assist and ensure that all sales, marketing tools, and programs are actively promoted.
- Stay informed of business opportunities, current competitive activity, market trends, marketing/branding, and other related issues.
- Represent client at professional trade association meetings, client seminars, conventions, etc. as required.
- Minimum of three years' experience in the Automotive F&I retail industry, a complete understanding of all F&I product lines, including but not limited to selling F&I- Vehicle Service contracts, Gap, Pre-Paid Maintenance, Road Hazzard Tire & Wheel, & all Ancillary Products.
- Minimum of three years' experience within the F&I Income Development Industry. i.e., to have worked as a rep managing dealership F&I products, F&I training, & income development within the dealership.
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with customers.
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic plans to increase new business accounts within the region.
- Must be able to travel extensively (up to 70%).