Barnes Insurance & Financial Services, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Benefits Sales Producer to join their team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Founded January 1, 2005 as a LLC, BIAFS has two offices located at 1582 Airport Boulevard, Pensacola, FL 32504 and 327 Racetrack Road N.E., Suite B, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547. In August of 2018 we joined Alera Group giving us a vast amount of resources to better serve our clients.
As a Benefits Sales Producer, you will function as a key player in generating new business opportunities by following a proven process to win new business accounts. You will also receive new business opportunities through many streams, including but not limited to outbound marketing campaigns and regional events.Responsibilities
- Build a book of business comprised of local, regional or state-wide clients with various funding methods or complex plan designs or services that require a high level of experience and technical expertise.
- Active prospecting and lead generation (Email, Cold Calling, Networking, Drops, Etc.)
- Meet company and personal metrics around business development and new business sales.
- Cultivate and maintain executive level relationships with clients.
- Responsible for overall client strategy and client satisfaction.
- Identify problems, summarize and develop strategic solutions that incorporate the client's mission and vision.
- Educate and advise clients on innovative solutions available to them in the marketplace.
- Keep informed and provide client support on current markets, market trends, legislative requirements and industry changes.
- Strict adherence to Company and regulatory privacy standards, with a focus on the Health Insurance Portability and Accessibility Act (“HIPAA”).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FL Life and Health Licensed or obtain within 6 months of employment.
- Preferred understanding of current health insurance regulations as well as a basic understanding of the ongoing changes triggered by ACA.
- Familiarity with health, Life, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits plan terminology is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with strong Excel skills.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in sales. Proven track record of sales success.
- Strong rapport building skills.
- Exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels.
- Strong people and decision-making skills.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.