Sr. Commercial Lines Account Manager
Banasky, an Alera Insurance Agency is seeking a Sr. Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their Property & Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Since 1955, Banasky has developed strong relationships with our clients. Our goal is to understand our clients' businesses and the risks associated with their operations by providing the best tools, expertise, and insurance services to minimize their losses, save money, and improve the overall safety of their business.Responsibilities
As a Sr. Commercial Lines Account Manager your primary responsibility is to manage customer needs and service commercial accounts. In this position, successful candidates need to have adaptability, attention to detail, initiative, and strong listening/communication skills to work in a team-based environment.
- Provide proactive day-to-day client service by anticipating client needs and responding to client questions and issues in a timely manner.
- Review client exposures, loss experience, current coverages, and recommend appropriate products and services on an annual basis.
- Create and present new and renewal proposals to new and existing clients.
- Communicate clients' needs and binding instructions to carriers.
- Manage client accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of premiums and payments to carriers.
- Utilize the agency management system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all pertinent account information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and experience.
- Utah state Property & Casualty License required or obtained within the first 6 months of employment.
- Professional designations, such as CPCU, CIC, or CISR, are preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.