Senior Commercial Insurance Account Executive - Executive Liability
About the Role
The Senior Commercial Insurance Account Executive- Executive Liability position requires complex account risk management placement and client service experience. The combined client facing and market facing duties will be evenly divided. With a Top 10 national insurance broker, your understanding of the customer service angle paired with broking and negotiating specialty insurance programs directly with insurance companies makes a huge impact on the entire executive lines team.
- Top Job Responsibilities: Direct placement, brokering experience is paramount to this role. Account Executives in their model handle direct underwriting negotiations as well as client engagement & strategic relationship building.
- Important Technical Expertise: The division’s focus is on large accounts with coverages including, but not limited to: Directors & Officers Liability, Fiduciary Liability, Employment Practices Liability, and other management liability related products.
- Experience: Retail insurance brokerage experience as a senior client consultant OR underwriting experience in executive lines/management liability.
- Compensation: Six figure compensation package based on experience that’s a combination of base salary and incentive compensation.
- Location: Remote within the Eastern Standard Time or Central Standard Time zones.
Apply for Senior Commercial Insurance Account Executive - Executive Liability
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly