Assistant Commercial Lines Account Manager
Banasky Alera Group Agency, LLC is seeking a Assistant Commercial Lines Account Manager to join their Commercial Lines team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Since 1955, Banasky has developed strong relationships with our clients. Our goal is to understand our clients' businesses and the risks associated with their operations by providing the best tools, expertise, and insurance services to minimize their losses, save money, and improve the overall safety of their business.Responsibilities
The Assistant Commercial Lines Account Manager's primary responsibility is to assist Property & Casualty Account Managers with clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction. In this role, successful candidates need to be highly organized with experience in a retail agency.
- Respond to Account Manager Supervisor, Account Manager, and Commercial Agent requests in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Respond to client requests in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Follow agency systems, procedures, and timeframes.
- Set up client marketing files according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Add and maintain client files on the computer according to agency procedures.
- Process policies, endorsements, and endorsement request according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Issue certificates of insurance, insurance applications, identification cards, etc according to agency procedures and timeframes.
- Compose letters to clients and insurance carriers according to agency form letters.
- Keep suspense items current according to agency procedures.
- When necessary, contact clients and/or insurance carriers for information or to perform service.
- Make photocopies and scan various documents.
- Attend all training and meetings held by the agency.
- This is a position that can lead to additional responsibilities in the agency as well as an account manager role.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum of one-year prior experience as an assistant in a retail insurance agency.
- Property and Casualty License or the ability to obtain within the first 6 weeks of start date.
- Proficiency using AMS360 as well as Microsoft Office a plus.
- Prior commercial experience preferred but not required.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.