Assistant Account Manager
Alera Group Las Vegas is seeking a Personal Lines and Small Business Account Assistant to join their team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Alera Group is an independent, national insurance and financial services firm created through the merger of like-minded, high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States.Responsibilities
Supportive role to Personal Lines and Small Commercial Teams. Assist by providing administrative support in the day to day servicing of clients including but not limited to data gathering and entry into agency management system, tasks related to policy renewal and policy checking, certificate and evidence of insurance support.
- File & documentation management in agency management system
- Auto ID Cards, Certificates and Evidence of Insurance
- Initial policy & endorsement checking – to hand off to Account Manager for in depth review
- Loss Run Requests
- Input data into various company quoting systems
- Endorsement/Policy follow up
- Assist with policy renewal management
- Proposals/Summaries for new business and renewals
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence to make sound independent decisions
- Time management skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of people
- Team player
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Windows Software & MS Office Products
- Experience using an Agency Management System (Applied Epic experience helpful) or ability to train quickly via on the job and online training
- High Graduate or equivalent
- 0-2 years related experience
- Nevada P&C license
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.