Build a career in insurance with Brightway, The Tarzia Agency.
Our team is looking for an Insurance Sales Producer to grow a large book of business utilizing our vast amount of leads. Brightway Insurance is one of the largest independent agencies in the U.S., and Brightway Agents have access to more choice in insurance brands than other agents. We are dedicated to helping our customers find the right coverage at the right price, and as a member of my team, you will enjoy Industry-leading compensation/salary/commission and Paid time off.
- Selling Auto, Home, Life and Commercial Insurance to individuals using consultative sales techniques
- Identifying prospective customers using established lead methodologies for new business
- Counseling and advising prospects and policyholders on matters of insurance coverage that is tailored to their specific situational need
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
- Making presentations to decision-makers of corporations to establish or maintain referral-based relationships
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to drive sales and exceed production goals
- Exceeding sales goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines
- Experience in high paced sales preferred, but not required￼
- High School Diploma
- Highly effective communication skills; oral, written and group
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills * Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a semi-autonomous, fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
- This position requires that incumbents must attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life (life insurance license can be acquired at a later time)