Personal Lines Account Manager
7 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Sylvia Group uses a four-step process of analysis, planning, coordination, and implementation to provide businesses and individuals with customized programs of performance-based insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. With seven decades of service to clients in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and beyond, we're renowned for our commitment to our clients and our community, as well as for our industry expertise. As an Alera Group company, we combine local service with a national scope.
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be front-line support for our producers. Additionally, you'll handle the daily service of existing clients and play a critical support role for the sales team.Responsibilities
- Design, present, and help the client implement a sound insurance plan including other referrals and recommendations for other necessary lines of business.
- Analyze insurance sections of contracts, leases, and other documents to identify compliance issues, and offer solutions and additional costs to the client.
- Complete and review applications, renewal requests, and endorsements for compliance with underwriting authority and guidelines.
- Consistently provide superior customer service by promptly and thoroughly responding to the clients' needs and requests.
- Participate in seminars and classes to enhance skills and develop core competencies.
- Build effective relationships with clients and are the first point of contact and owner of coverage or process questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience (New College Grads welcome).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Personal Lines account management instead of degree.
- Property & Casualty Licensed preferred or obtain within 3 months of employment.
- CISR OR CIC designation preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.