Insurance Field Specialist - Remote
6 days left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We've been recognized by Forbes as one of America's most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization's values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What's in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.Job Posting
American National seeks a remote Life Insurance Field Specialist to be responsible for driving life insurance production by providing American National exclusive agents and managers sales training, sales opportunity consulting, and support to advanced markets.
How You Will Make An Impact:
• Provide virtual and in-person sales and sales process training.
• Provide sales support, including risk assessment, solution development, and sales strategy.
• Participate virtually and in-person in client meetings, providing sales and technical support.
• Develop and facilitate field study groups.
• Assist agents to identify and sell larger case opportunities (Advanced Markets).
• Assist managers and agents to implement growth initiatives, such as agency book reviews.
• Participate in strategic growth, planning, and profitability initiatives.
• Develop and revise sales tools.
• Act as sales and life insurance subject matter experts (SME's) to assist our field and home office business partners with growth initiatives.
• Four-year college degree is preferred, but a two-year degree with work experience will be considered (as well as no degree but significant relevant experience).
• A minimum of five years relevant insurance and sales experience, including life insurance sales strategies and product knowledge is required.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• One or more professional designations, such as CLU, RICP, ChFC, FSCP, LUTCF, CFP, or equivalent.
• Life/Annuity licensed in one or more states.
• Ability to travel utilizing air, car, and public transit.
• Ability to travel for extended periods.
• Ability to stand and conduct daylong and multiday training sessions.
• Work beyond normal business hours will be necessary at times.
• Ability and infrastructure to work from home, including self-management skills, an appropriate space to conduct phone and virtual meetings, and dependable highspeed internet.
Salary for this position can range from $89,123 for candidates who are minimally qualified through $133,685 for more highly qualified candidates. Candidates outside of the range are encouraged to apply, and will be considered based on experience, skill and education.
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with the job qualifications, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this position or other opportunities at American National.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.